Federal Proposal Services has a track record of multi-million-dollar winning proposals (single awards) in the fields of Information Technology and Cybersecurity, Defense and Aerospace, Architectural / Engineering and Construction, Healthcare, Security, Staffing and Management Consulting, Janitorial and Facility Maintenance, and other business sectors. We have been instrumental in capturing and winning more than $500B in IDIQ contracts and more than $30B in requirements-based Federal awards. These awards include highly competitive and coveted vehicles such as the GSA OASIS-SB (all Pools 1, 2, and 3), GSA 8a STARS, NIH CIOSP3-SB, NIHCATSII, VA VECTOR, and several other Agency-specific IDIQ contracts. Businesses have averaged an 85%-win rate on government bids using our services. This has led to a significant return on investment for our clients. We can help you take advantage of the GWACs and IDIQs you’ve already won and provide the resources you need to position your company effectively and respond to multiple, concurrent task order proposals.
We provide seasoned, vetted proposal specialists who have worked on dozens of successful proposal support projects. Whatever your staffing needs may be, our dedicated specialists provide comprehensive federal proposal management support.
We can provide a full team of federal proposal consultants or experts to augment your existing team:
- Federal Proposal Managers and RFP Writers: Create compelling, persuasive, and winning proposals, and write valuable RFP responses. Our proposal managers and writers provide expert-level proposal writing services, produce excellent content and commit to tight deadlines. Our proposal managers have extensive experience in implementing successful proposal processes and best practices for both large and small government proposal efforts. Our writers can prepare any type of section for a proposal or grant, including executive summary, technical, management, transition, past performance, resumes, quality assurance, risk management, staffing, and price narrative. We also provide technical writers who support the writing and editing of reports, manuals, plans, contract deliverables, and internal communications.
- Volume Manager: Helps manage the development of proposal sections requiring the input of multiple authors. Typically involves facilitating the work of authors by helping them outline as needed and iterating the draft back and forth with comments until complete.
- Senior Proposal Writer: Capable of writing all sections in a typical government proposal — from the executive summary to program, project, and contract management as well as risk and security management, and others. Can write the technical proposal with the support of solutions personnel.
- Editor: Improves clarity, consistency, style, formatting, and sales messages while enhancing responsiveness. We offer consultants with specialized skills and experience, such as Copy Editor, Substantive Editor, Rewrite Editor, Technical Editor, and One Voice Editor
- Capture Manager: Analyze your statement of work, assess competitors’ strengths, weaknesses, and progress, revise and give suggestions, and manage the entire capture process to improve your chance of a win.
- Desktop Publisher: Leads in compiling all written and graphical material into a professional, compliant proposal package.
- Graphic Artist: Create appealing graphic design (cover, logo, layout, call-out boxes, meatball charts, etc.) with excellent visual content to convey a valuable proposal message and catch the evaluators’ eye.
- Price-to-Win (PTW) Analyst: Completes analyses of competitor behavior in response to a government RFP based on historical pricing and other factors to help determine the winning price.
- Pricing Analyst: Leads in preparation of price proposal including price strategy, price workup, price pool studies if needed, price tables, and price narrative.
- Orals Coach: Oversees all phases in the development of an oral proposal. Includes strategy, themes, and messages, as well as presentation materials and graphics. Also coaches individual presenters and the entire team in technique, timing, and performance in mock orals and Q&A sessions.
- Solutions Architect: Helps develop the technical solution based on the requirements, corporate capability, and available budget.
Take your proposals to the next level and learn how Federal Proposal Services can improve your success rates.